- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut steaks
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease shallow baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir in zucchini, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Remove saucepan from heat and mix in tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange halibut steaks in a single layer on the prepared baking dish. Spoon equal amounts of the zucchini mixture over each halibut steak. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or untill the fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Calories 261
- Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Fat 8.1 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 38.5 g
- Sodium 486 mg