Turkey Won Tons
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey breast meat, shredded
- 2/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package won ton wrappers
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- Mix the turkey meat, dried cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each won ton wrapper. Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
- Heat the oil in large skillet or fryer. Fry the won tons in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Or, to reduce calories, you can bake the won tons in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes is until golden brown.
- Calories 146 Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Fat 6 g Fiber 1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
- Sodium 120 mg